266-70 Ground Plane Antenna
Gain: 2.0-3.0 dBd
Omnidirectional antenna for wide frequency band applications. Ideal for mounting on buildings
- Available in VHF configuration (2 frequency splits)
- Rugged design to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions.
- The mounting hardware supplied will permit 0.75” to 2.38” O.D. pipe installation.
- DC ground for lightning protection
Frequency Range, MHz
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz (% Ctr. Freq.)
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Width, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph wind, lbs (kg)
Bending Moment @ top clamp: 100 mph, ft*lb (kg*m)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)
The ground plane antenna series are available in VHF and UHF configurations. These omnidirectional antennas are either wide band unity or 2-3 dBd gain antennas. They are constructed from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy and stainless steel. All of our antennas can be completely customized to your particular applications.
• Each antenna has a rugged design to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions.
• Wide frequency band applications
• The mounting hardware supplied will permit 0.75” to 2.38” O.D. pipe installation.
• DC ground for lightning protection
• Ideal for mounting on buildings