415-70 Log Periodic Antenna (UHF)
Wide band, ideal for base station or in-building applications
- Available in UHF configuration (3 frequency splits)
- Very high front-to-back ratio
- Performance is constant throughout the band
- Rugged design to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Vertical or horizontal polarization
- DC ground for lightning protection
Frequency Range, MHz
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Vertical or Horizontal
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Width, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph wind, lbs (kg)
Bending Moment @ top clamp: 100 mph, ft*lb (kg*m)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)
Mounting Information: Max Pipe Size, in (mm)
1″ to 2.5″ (64)
The log periodic antennas are available in VHF and UHF configurations. These antennas have an extremely good front-to-back ratio. They are wide band and are ideal for base station or in-building applications. We have had great success with these antennas providing underground coverage within garages. Performance is constant throughout the band.
• Each antenna has a rugged design to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
• The mounting hardware supplied allows either vertical or horizontal polarization.
• DC ground for lightning protection
• Please contact a technical support technician for consultation.
406-430 MHz: 415-70*1
435-470 MHz: 415-70*2
450-512 MHz: 415-70*3