301-70 Omnidirectional Antenna
Very large bandwidth which make it ideal for emergency use or resale
- Available in UHF configuration (3 frequency splits)
- Rugged design to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions
- The mounting hardware supplied will permit 0.75” to 2.3/8” O.D. pipe installation.
- DC ground for lightning protection
The omnidirectional antenna series are available in VHF, UHF and 700/800/900 MHz configurations. These omnidirectional antennas are wide band and unity gain. They are constructed from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy and stainless steel. All of our antennas can be completely customized to your particular applications.
• Each antenna has a rugged design to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions.
• The mounting hardware supplied will permit 0.75” to 2.3/8” O.D. pipe installation.
• DC ground for lightning protection.
• Because of the very large bandwidth, these are ideal antennas to stock, whether for emergency use or for resale.
Frequency Range, MHz
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph, ft*lb (kg*m)
Bending Moment @ top clamp: 100 mph, ft*lb (kg*m)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)