490-70-R Radome Yagi Antenna
Gain: 10.0 dBd
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Number of Elements
Vertical or Horizontal
Horizontal Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Front to Back, dBd
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Width, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph wind, lbs (kg)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)
173-85 clamp set
The radome Yagi antenna series are available in UHF and 700/800/900 MHz configurations.
For UHF, we have two types of radome: fiberglass or PVC.
In 700/800/900 MHz, only the PVC model is available.
All of our antennas can be completely customized to your particular applications.
• Each antenna has a rugged design to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
• The mounting hardware supplied supports either vertical or horizontal polarization.
• DC ground for lightning protection
• The PVC enclosure is ½ inch-thick water main.
• These are our heavy-duty versions, part of our “Avalanche Series”. Please contact a technical support technician for consultation.
(2) Stacked: 2*490-70-R
(4) Stacked: 4*490-70-R