490-70R Radome Yagi Antenna
Gain: 10.0 dBd
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Number of Elements
Vertical or Horizontal
Horizontal Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Front to Back, dBd
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Width (1/2 Wave Spacing), in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph wind, lbs (kg)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)
173-85 clamp set
The radome Yagi antenna series are available in UHF and 700/800/900 MHz configurations.
For UHF, we have two types of radome: fiberglass or PVC.
In 700/800/900 MHz, only the PVC model is available.
All of our antennas can be completely customized to your particular applications.
• Each antenna has a rugged design to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
• The mounting hardware supplied supports either vertical or horizontal polarization.
• DC ground for lightning protection
• The PVC enclosure is ½ inch-thick water main.
• These are our heavy-duty versions, part of our “Avalanche Series”. Please contact a technical support technician for consultation.
(2) Stacked: 2*490-70R
(4) Stacked: 4*490-70R