66-13-76 Pseudo Band Pass Duplexer
Frequency Spacing Min.: 0.3
Designed for quick and easy installations
- Designed for the combination of two frequencies requiring extra isolation. Can also be used as efficient pre-selectors
- Available in 4 or 6 cavity configurations
- Temperature compensated to ensure frequency stability
- High attenuation to minimize desense and interference from adjacent systems
- Adjustable loops: each cavity has a calibration index for easy field tuning
Our pseudo band pass duplexer filters are designed for quick and easy installations. These filters are designed for the combination of two frequencies requiring extra isolation or can be used as efficient pre-selectors. They are available in either 4 or 6 cavity configurations if higher levels of isolation are required.
Selectivity can be determined by the field-adjustable capacitors.
Each cavity is temperature compensated for operation between -40ºC to +60ºC and has a gold alodine finish, silver-plated loops, and silver-plated tuning rods.
Every cavity is equipped with both coarse and fine tuning rods for quick and easy field or lab re-tuning.
Frequency Range, MHz
Frequency Spacing Min., MHz
Cavity Diameter, in
Continuous Power Input, Watts
Insertion Loss, dB
Channel Isolation @ Min. Separation, dB
Temperature Range, ºC
–40 to +60
Max Length, in (H x W x D)
34 x 19 x 33
Weight, lbs (kg)