68-13-71 X-Pass Cavity
Designed for flexible, close frequency systems
- Each cavity has both a Reject and a Pass band curve
- Available in single units, they can be combined with band pass, notch, and pass reject cavities for added protection and isolation
- Temperature compensated to ensure frequency stability
- High attenuation to minimize desense and interference from adjacent systems
- Adjustable loops: each cavity has a calibration index for easy field tuning
Frequency Range, MHz
Cavity Diameter, in
Continuous Power Input, Watts
Temperature Range, ºC
– 40 to +60
Max Length, in
Our X-Pass filters are designed for flexible, close frequency systems. Each cavity has both a Reject and a Pass band curve.These individual cavities are used to add channels to existing systems.
Available in single units, they can be combined with band pass, notch, and pass reject cavities for added protection and isolation.
Selectivity can be determined by the insertion loss of the cavity or by adding band pass cavity units to this expansion channel as required.
Each cavity is temperature compensated for operation between -40ºC to +60ºC and has a gold alodine finish, silver-plated loops, and silver-plated tuning rods. Every cavity is equipped with both coarse and fine tuning rods for quick and easy field or lab re-tuning.
Order Information Single 4″ Cavity 68-13-41 6.625″ Cavity 68-13-71 10″ Cavity 68-13-01