XRM-13-XX Xpandable Receiver Multicoupler
Number of Channels: 2 | 4 | 8 | 12 | 16
Ideal for combining multiple Rx frequencies onto the same antenna
- Available in 2, 4, 8, 12 and 16 port configurations
- Simple and cost-effective design
- Standard 19” Rack Mount (RM), Tray-Mounted (TRM) or cavity-mounted (CM) versions
- Each unit consists of a power splitter and an RF amplifier.
- Plug-in Power Supply (PS) optional
Frequency Range, MHz
Pass Band, MHz
Number of Channels
2 / 4 / 8 / 12 / 16
Rx/Rx Isolation, dB
Amplifier Gain, dB
Amplifier Noise Figure, dB
Amplifier Bias Voltage, VDC
Amplifier Current Draw, mA
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Temperature Range, ºC
– 40 to +60
RM / CM
N (BNC optional)
Our eXpandable receiver multicouplers are simple and compact. They are available in 2, 4, 8, 12 and 16 port configurations.
This is an affordable means of combining multiple Rx frequencies onto the same antenna.
We offer three mounting versions: our standard 19” rack, a tray-mounted or a cavity-mounted version.
Each unit consists of a power splitter and an RF amplifier. Every eXpandable receiver multicoupler has the optional plug-in power supply.
Order Information Rack Mount Cavity Mount Tray Mount Power Supply XRM-13-XX XRM-13-XXRM XRM-13-XXCM XRM-13-XXTRM XRM-13-XXPS
XX = Number of Channels (02 – 16)