XTC-13-0X Xpandable Transmit Combiner – 10″ Cavity
Number of Channels: 1-21
Incorporates expandability, close frequency spacing and some of the lowest insertion losses in the industry
- Can easily support 75 kHz Tx-Tx spacing or 50 kHz spacing while using 10” cavities
- Flexible design: from 1-21 channel capacity
- Expandable: 1 or more additional channels at a time; re-configurable equipment
- 132-174 MHz, 42 MHz of operating bandwidth
- Temperature compensation to ensure frequency stability
- High attenuation to minimize desense and interference
- Ultra-low insertion losses; low coupling and bridging losses
- Continuous high-power handling capability; 150 watts – 24/7
Frequency Range, MHz
Number of Channels
from 1 to 21
Cavity Diameter, in
Min. Channel Separation, kHz
Isolation Min., Tx-Tx, dB
Isolation Min., Ant-Tx, dB
Max. Insertion Loss Per Channel, dB
Depends on the number of channels
Continuous Power Input, Watts
Temperature Range, ºC
– 40 to +60
Dimensions (H x W x D) (mm) - in X Rack
86.5 x 24 x 40.25
(2197 x 610 x 1022)
Mounts in 19" Standard Rack
Depends on set-up and rack design
Our eXpandable transmit combiners can combine from 1 to 21 channels. The XTC series of filters incorporates expandability, close frequency spacing and some of the lowest insertion losses in the industry.
Using a 6.625” cavity, the XTC can easily support 75 kHz Tx-Tx spacing or 50 kHz spacing while using 10” cavities.
Each cavity is constructed using a gold alodine finish, silver-plated loops, silver-plated connectors and internal tuning plunger.
Additionally, cavities are temperature compensated for operation between -40ºC to +60ºC. Every cavity is equipped with both coarse and fine tuning rods for quick and easy field or lab re-tuning.
Order Information Single Cavity 2 – Channel 3 – Channel 5 – Channel 8 – Channel 10 – Channel 12 – Channel 10″ Cavity XTC-13-01 XTC-13-02 XTC-13-03 XTC-13-05 XTC-13-08 XTC-13-0-10 XTC-13-0-12