Battery Backup System
We can supply a Battery backup system that is compatible with our VHF/UHF/700/800 and 900 MHz BDA’s. This Battery backup is part of a complete solution for NFPA compliance.
- Battery and charger/rectifier, up to 24 hour backup time.
- Universal input: 100-250 V 1phase-60Hz
- Input protection: AC breaker (1 pole)
- Output: 27 Vdc at 20 Amps with less than 100 mV ripple
- Load protection: DC breaker (2 poles)
- Dry Contact Alarms for the following conditions:
- High or Low DC volts
- AC Power or Rectifier failure
Disclaimer: Actual backup time depends on the actual connected load, battery temperature and aging.
Battery Temperature Compensation
to extend the battery life it reduces the charging voltage when temperature exceeds 25° C and increases it when the temperature is lower than 25° C.
VRLA type battery to provide 7.6Amps up to 24 hour backup time and down to 21Vdc end voltage at 25° C.
NEMA 4 wall mount: 30” H x 24” W x 12” D with Hydrogen venting in red fire alarm color.
Dimensions, in (H, W, D)
30 x 24 x 12