595-75 Cellular/Trunking Antenna
Gain: 3.5 dBd
- 3.5 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave above a ¼ wave design
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Features an integrated shock spring and a heavy-duty stainless steel whip that is designed to withstand severe shock
- Ultrasonically-welded brass insert and gold-plated, spring-loaded contact
- O-ring seals and overlap construction to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard Motorola NMO type connector
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth 2.0:1 VSWR, MHz
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Radiator Brite A
Radiator Black B
Silver-plated enclosed coil
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola NMO type
Performance: 3.5 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8 wave above a ¼ wave design.
Stylish and Durable: These antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. They come with an integrated shock spring and a heavy-duty stainless steel whip that is designed to withstand severe shock without suffering permanent
damage. They are available in triple-plated chrome or black finish.
Reliable: The ABS base has an ultrasonically-welded brass insert and a gold-plated, spring-loaded contact. The silver-plated matching coil is fully enclosed to ensure years of dependable service.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard Motorola NMO type connector.
Order Information Frequency