599-75 Elevated Feed Antenna
Gain: 3.0 dBd
No ground plane antenna – Collinear design
- 3.0 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave above a ¼ wave design
- Elevated feed point that is ideal for the RF signal to clear any nearby obstructions
- Keeps the signals above and away from the passenger compartment
- Features a built-in shock spring and a spring-loaded contact for long-term dependability
- Standard NMO type mount providing an excellent moisture seal even when the antenna is removed
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth 2.0:1 VSWR, MHz
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Solid brass base
Std. Motorola NMO type
Performance: 3.0 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8 wave above a ¼ wave design with an elevated feed point. This antenna requires no ground plane as a result of its collinear design. The elevated feed design is ideal for the antenna RF signal to clear any nearby obstructions.
Safety: The elevated feed-point design keeps the RF signals above and away from the passenger compartment.
Elegance This elegant black antenna gives a sleek appearance that blends well with the exterior treatments of most late model vehicles.
Dependability: The 599-75 antenna features a built-in shock spring and a spring-loaded contact for long-term dependability.
Standard Mounting: These antennas mate with the standard NMO type mount, providing an excellent moisture seal even when the antenna is removed.
806-866 MHz: Black: 599-75-1
825-896 MHz: Black: 599-75-2
896-960 MHz: Black: 599-75-3