583-75 UHF Antenna
Gain: 3.0 dBd
- 3.0 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and spring-loaded, gold-plated contact
- Large diameter coil form which allows for a wider operational bandwidth and better matching characteristics
- O-ring seals and overlap construction to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard Motorola NMO type mount
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth 1.5:1 VSWR, MHzBandwidth at 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Radiator Brite A
S.S whip. 0.10 dia.
Radiator Black B
S.S. whip. 0.10 dia
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola NMO type
Performance: 3 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil.
Stylish and Durable: The antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Broadband: The large diameter coil form used in the construction of the loading coil allows for a wider operational bandwidth and better matching characteristics.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard Motorola NMO type mount.
406-430 MHz: Brite: 583-75A-1 – Black: 583-75B-1
430-450 MHz: Brite: 583-75A-2 – Black: 583-75B-2
450-470 MHz: Brite: 583-75A-3 – Black: 583-75B-3
470-490 MHz: Brite: 583-75A-4 – Black: 583-75B-4
490-512 MHz: Brite: 583-75A-5 – Black: 583-75B-5