580-75 VHF Antenna
Gain: 3.0 dBd
- 3.0 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and spring-loaded, gold-plated contact
- O-ring seals and overlap construction to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard Motorola NMO type mount
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Radiator Brite A
Tapered S.S., whip.,0.125 dia.
Radiator Black B
Tapered S.S. whip., 0.10 dia.
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola NMO type
Performance: 3 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil.
Stylish and Durable: The antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard Motorola NMO type mount.
With Spring Chrome finish, triple-plated chrome 580-75A 580-75AS Black finish 580-75B 580-75BS