480-70 UHF Yagi Antenna
Gain: 10.0 dBd
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth: 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz
Number of Elements
Vertical or Horizontal
Horizontal Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Vertical Beamwidth (Ver. Pol)
Front to Back, dBd
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
Length, in (mm)
Width, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Rated Wind Velocity: no ice, mph (km/h)
Rated Wind Velocity: 0.5" (13 mm) Ice, mph (km/h)
Lateral Thrust @ 100 mph wind, lbs (kg)
Projected Area, ft² (m²)
The UHF Yagi antenna series is available in 2, 3, 7 element and our 70 MHz wideband configurations. All of our antennas can be completely customized to your particular applications. Our antennas can be black anodized, fully welded, vertically or horizontally polarized, and heavy-duty versions are available.
• Each antenna has a rugged, fully welded design to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
• The mounting hardware supplied allows either vertical or horizontal polarization.
• DC ground for lightning protection
• All UHF Yagi antennas are fully welded.
• Heavy-duty versions are available. Please contact a technical support technician for consultation.