577-75 VHF Wideband Antenna
Gain: 2.0 dBd
No ground plane antenna
- 2.0 dBd of gain over its operating bandwidth
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and spring-loaded, gold-plated contact
- O-ring seals and overlap construction to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard Motorola C, M type mount
Frequency Range, MHz
Nominal Gain, dBd
Bandwidth / VSWR
11 MHz @ VHF / 1.5:1, 19 MHz @ VHF / 2.0:1
Power Rating, Watts
Nominal Impedance, Ohms
17-7 PH S.S.
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola C, M type
No Ground Plane Antenna
Performance: This broadband 1/2-wave antenna provides 2.0 dBd of gain over its operating bandwidth. No ground plane is needed for this antenna.
Stylish and Durable: The antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard Motorola C, M type mount.
Brite finish: 577-75
With shock spring: 577-75S