This compact bidirectional (2 way) RF over Fiber (RFoF) transceiver is designed for Transmit/Receive antenna interfaces- applications where both an uplink as well as a downlink are required.
The module employs WDM technology to use only 1 fiber link and supports 50-2500, 3000, 4000 and 6000 MHz. The RFoF link has excellent gain flatness and can be configured to have 0.5dB gain tracking between different links.
- Noise Figure 6 dB with LNA
- Impedance of 50 Ohm. 75 Ohm is optional with similar VSWR, by using SMA/BNC adaptor.
- Gain variation S21 (fo) of ±1 dB for 90° C variation
- Better linearity, excellent gain flatness, and Tx, Rx and Link gain control
- Real-time diagnostic of deployed links through GUI installed on the PC
- LNA ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ is selected by the RFoF user software
For special applications that require temperature stability operation, a unique algorithm supporting 0.5 dB over -200C to +70C may be activated. The RFoF links operate from a flexible DC power from 5 to 12 Volts.
The RF and Optical parameters: link gain, noise figure, P1dB, optical power can be remotely adjusted with help of internal microcontroller that allows for RF and Optical control.
Optional control card for SNMP remote management can be added at a later stage. The built-in LNA is activated through the RFoF configuration software.DOWNLOAD PDF