- Provides a dual band frequency range of 700/800 MHz or 800/900 MHz Public Safety bands.
- 2.0 dBd gain achieved over its operating bandwidth
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Ultrasonically-welded brass insert and leaf spring-loaded contact for long-term reliability
- Standard NMO type mount providing an excellent moisture seal even when the antenna is removed
F-33371 Broadband Antenna (Public Safety)
740-896 MHz: F-33371-A
800-960 MHz: F-33371-B
This antenna provides a dual band frequency range of 700/800 MHz or 800/900 MHz Public Safety bands.
Performance: This broadband antenna provides 2 dB of gain over its operating bandwidth.
Stylish and Durable: This antenna is manufactured using the best corrosion resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Weatherproof: The rubber boot keeps moisture out of the antenna base. It avoids scratching/rusting of vehicle if antenna is frequently removed, for maintenance or car wash activities.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard TAD / NMO type mount, providing an excellent moisture seal even when the antenna is removed.
|Frequency Range, MHz||
|Nominal Gain, dBd||
|Bandwidth 1.5:1 VSWR, MHz||
|Power Rating, Watts||
|Nominal Impedance, Ohms||
ABS, Ultrasonic brass insert
Std. Motorola NMO type