- Gain of unity over its operating bandwidth
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and spring-loaded, gold-plated contact
- Rubber boot to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard TAD / NMO type mount
573-75 VHF Wideband Antenna
Frequency Range: 138-174 MHz
With Spring Mount
|Antenna with rubber boot||
Performance: This broadband 1/4-wave antenna provides 0 dBd of gain over its operating bandwidth.
Stylish and Durable: The antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Weatherproof: rubber boot and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard TAD / NMO type mount.
|Frequency Range, MHz||
|Bandwidth / VSWR||
40 MHz, 1.8:1
|Power Rating, Watts||
|Nominal Impedance, Ohms||
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola NMO