- 3.0 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and spring-loaded, gold-plated contact
- O-ring seals and overlap construction to ensure a moisture-proof installation
- Standard Motorola NMO type mount
580-75 VHF Antenna
|Description||Standard Model||With Spring|
|Chrome finish triple-plated chrome||580-75-A||580-75-AS|
Performance: 3 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8-wave whip with a base loaded matching coil.
Stylish and Durable: The antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. The base is triple-plated chrome brass with a large insert molded low-loss coil form and a spring-loaded, gold-plated contact.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals and overlap construction keep moisture out of the antenna.
Standard Mounting: All base loaded antennas mate with the standard Motorola NMO type mount.
|Frequency Range, MHz||
|Nominal Gain, dBd||
|Power Rating, Watts||
|Nominal Impedance, Ohms||
|Radiator Brite A||
Tapered S.S., whip.,0.125 dia.
|Radiator Black B||
Tapered S.S. whip., 0.10 dia.
ABS, spring-loaded contact
Std. Motorola NMO type