- Addresses First Responder requirements
- 3.0 dBd gain achieved by featuring a 5/8-wave above a 1/4 wave closed coil design
- Manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available
- Ultrasonically-welded brass insert and leaf spring-loaded contact for long-term reliability
- Standard NMO type mount providing an excellent moisture seal even when the antenna is removed
593-75 Cellular/Trunking Spring Mount Antenna
Brite: 593-75A – Black: 593-75B
Performance: 3.0 dBd gain is achieved with these premium antennas by featuring a 5/8 wave above a 1/4 wave closed coil design.
Stylish and Durable: These antennas are manufactured using the best corrosion-resistant materials and finishes available. Triple-plated chrome or black finishes available.
Standard Mounting: These antennas mate with a standard TAD/NMO type mount, providing a water resistant seal even when the antenna is removed. The mount features a shock spring which is triple-plated chrome, in bright or black finish. The antenna mount is provided with a rubber boot, to ensure weatherproof seal between the base and the vehicle roof.
Weatherproof: O-ring seals keeps moisture out of the antenna base.
|Frequency Range, MHz||
|Nominal Gain, dBd||
|Bandwidth 2.0:1 VSWR, MHz||
|Power Rating, Watts||
|Nominal Impedance, Ohms||
|Radiator Brite A||
|Radiator Black B||
ABS, Ultrasonic brass insert
Std. Motorola NMO type